Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things I've Learned

It's time for another edition of Caffeinated Creativity. I told myself that I was going to blog all my nonsense, so I probably ought to follow through on this promise to myself. And who knows, maybe someone out there is reading.

You know how there's common sense things that you've always known but somehow, you have to actually put it into practice and find out for yourself? After three and a half years of college I've learned some things that you think I would have known before:

1. Taking your laptop to class is a recipe for distraction.
2. Finishing homework before you go to sleep is actually a good thing.
3. Moving yourself to a different location to do work means you might get it done.

These are the things you think I'd have known but it took a while to actually put into practice. Before you know it I'm going to be taking Chuck Wendig's advice and outlining before I start writing. The horrors! I might actually be an adult now.

No comments:

Post a Comment